Remind me to NEVER allow someone to book me a flight with multiple connections allowing for less than an hour between flights. I'm not naming any specific airlines but said airline took off late, arrived at my second stop late and, after power sprinting nearly 2 miles to Concourse D, I missed the flight by TWO MINUTES!
I got to an empty check-in counter out of breath, sweating and PISSED. At that moment, all I wanted to do was spew out emotional poison at whichever airline employee showed up next and, in a moment, she was there.
I was mad and she was politely ignoring my frustration. I asked her about another flight. She explained it would be a two hour wait and I slowly stopped seething. After all, yelling at her might ease a little tension but it wouldn't change the fact that I'll be waiting two more hours for my flight. So, calmdown I did... And what have I done for the last two hours?
Breathe, eat, walk and work...
I guess this was my opportunity to apply the Stay Strong message I sent out about emotional poision... Don't send out so you don't have to take in.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
- Put Striving Down (Read Time: 2 min.)
- What Savings Account is Right For You? (Read Time:...
- Are You Guessing At Spending? (Read Time: 2 min.)
- Forgiveness but Not Trust (Read Time: 1 min)
- Finding the Silver Lining (Read Time: 2 min.)
- 48 HOUR Stay Strong EXCLUSIVE!
- Sometimes You Want to Scream! (Read Time: 2 min.)
- An Extraordinary Success Blocker You Can't Afford ...
- Everybody Has a Second Life (Read Time: 2 min.)
- What is Stay Strong? (Read Time: 2 min.)
- ▼ November (10)